Car classified platforms are predominantly focused on selling internal combustion vehicles. Once you have made up your mind to buy an Electric Vehicle you don’t want to see deals on combustion vehicles, do you? The first thing that you want to know when purchasing an EV is if it will cover your daily commute and secondly the state of the battery when buying a used EV. Traditional classifieds are not developed for this.
I developed EV-Genius exclusively to be an electric car classified where potential buyers can find the best EV model for their needs and search their local markets for new or used options meeting their price and trim requirements.
RANKING EV MODELS IN THE USA BY PRICE AND RANGE
Use our buyers guide to the USA EV Market to find the best EV for you with our monthly price list of electric cars in the US. We rank US EV models to range & price.
You will also find the ranking of the efficiency of electric vehicles helpful in your search for the best EV for you.
USA EV PRICE LIST 2019
With the amount of new EVs entering the market, I had to divide the EV price list into prices for pure electric vehicles and a separate price list for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. If you need a combined one, please let me know, and I will provide you with one.
Highlights from the latest USA electric car price list: Pure Electric Models
- The January 2019 EV price list shows now that you can buy a Tesla Model 3 mid-range with 264 miles range for $1,000 less than a BMW i3 with a range of 114 miles.
- Tesla reduced the prices of all its models with $2,000 to compensate for the phase-out of the Federal grant which now only stand at $3,750 to the end of June 2019.
- If you are looking to buy a GM Chevrolet Bolt remember that all GM models will also enter the phase-out period in April 2019
- The Ford Focus Electric dropped from the list
- Tesla announced that it will discontinue the 75kWh Model’s X and S from mid-January 2019
- The Hyundai Kona launch edition CUV will be available early this year priced at a whopping $3500 below the estimated price of $40,000. The Kona will cost you less than $30,000 after the Federal grant.
Highlights from the latest USA electric car price list: Plug-in Hybrid Electric Models
- The Range Rover PHEV long wheelbase and short wheelbase are separated. The MSRP for the short wheelbase Range Rover PHEV is less than the estimated price of $95,000 that was shown in the October 2018 list.
- It is interesting to note that the two best range for money plug-in EVs, the Chevrolet Volt and Honda Clarity also shows great performance on the sales data, each selling over 18,000 units in 2018, taking the 2nd and 3rd spot behind the Toyota Prius.
Not sure which model EV to choose?
wattEV2Buy’s easy to use EV Select tool helps identify which electric vehicle is perfect for your specific requirements. EV Select compare electric vehicles battery electric range over various vehicle types. Within four clicks you can get the perfect luxury sedan able to drive your required distance on battery power.
Unsure what the charging cost will be?
wattEV2Buy’s easy to use Charging Cost Calculator compare electric vehicles charging cost in your state and relate it to equivalent gasoline cost. The charging cost calculator also allows you to be specific and customize your electricity cost in kWh and provide results in miles and kilometers, making it usable all over the world.
#Top5 #EVNews Week 12/2019 – Geely receives record international orders for Geometry A EV | BMW strategy update | XPENG opens DC charge station | New EVs
#Top5 #EVNews Week 11/2019 – Geely takes aim at Model 3 | Lots of new EVs | demand for EVs the Trojan horse for Chinese auto brands
#Top5 #EVNews Week 9/2019 – Will the $35k Tesla Model 3 make some EV models obsolete? | Flood of of new PHEVs | Hyundai feeling the pinch of electrification