HYUNDAI SONATA PHEV
We explore the Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid EV specs, sales, pictures, range and charge time as it vies for a position in the fast-growing EV market. The 2018 Hyundai Sonata PHEV is available in the USA from Q2 2018 in California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island and Vermont, but customers in any of the other states can custom order the vehicle at their local Hyundai dealer. Sonata Plug-in Hybrid buyers are currently eligible for a $4,919 federal tax credit.
2018 Sonata Hybrid/Plug-in Hybrid Highlights
- New front/rear fascia design, grille, hood, front fenders, rear deck lid, headlights/taillights
- New 16-inch and 17-inch eco-spoke wheel designs
- New LED headlights with cornering Dynamic Bending Light (DBL) function
- New instrument panel center stack, steering wheel and available heated steering wheel
- New, stiffer front anti-roll bar and recalibrated steering assistance feel
- New, more rigid rear-trailing-arm design with retuned bushings for responsiveness
- Standard Blind-spot detection with Rear Cross-traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist
- Newly available Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Lane Keep Assist
- New, upgraded audio/video navigation system with new Bird’s Eye View map perspective
- New HERE HD Traffic (Real-time Traffic Service – non-paid subscription)
- Qi wireless phone charging on navigation-equipped models
- New rear USB charging port
- New three-year complimentary Blue Link Connected Car, Remote and Guidance on Blue Link-equipped models (Guidance requires navigation)
- Repackaged standard and available content for outstanding customer value
HYUNDAI SONATA PLUG-IN HYBRID EV SPECS
2018 Hyundai Sonata PHEV
2016 Hyundai Sonata PHEV
HYUNDAI SONATA PHEV SALES
Interested in buying the Hyundai Sonata PHEV?
See how the price and range of theHyundai Sonata PHEV compare with its competitors in key markets.
Go to our detailed breakdown of Global EV Sales to see how the Hyundai Sonata Plug-in electric car fares to its competitors in the fast-growing EV market.
THE HYUNDAI SONATA PLUG-IN HYBRID ELECTRIC CAR IN THE NEWS
2018 Week 7 - 2018 Hyundai Sonanta PHEV unveiled
Hyundai unveiled the 2018 Hyundai Sonata PHEV at the Chicago Auto Show this week. The Hyundai Sonata PHEV is available in the USA in the ZEV states of California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island and Vermont from Q2 2018. The 2018 Hyundai Sonata has undergone an extensive facelift and technology upgrade but remains with the same drivetrain as the 2016 version.
Not sure which model EV to choose?
wattEV2Buy’s easy to use EV Select tool helps identify which electric vehicle is perfect for your specific requirements. EV Select compare electric vehicles battery electric range over various vehicle types. Within four clicks you can get the perfect luxury sedan able to drive your required distance on battery power.
Unsure what the charging cost will be?
wattEV2Buy’s easy to use Charging Cost Calculator compare electric vehicles charging cost in your state and relate it to equivalent gasoline cost. The charging cost calculator also allows you to be specific and customize your electricity cost in kWh and provide results in miles and kilometers, making it usable all over the world.
#Top5 #EVNews Week 12/2019 – Geely receives record international orders for Geometry A EV | BMW strategy update | XPENG opens DC charge station | New EVs
#Top5 #EVNews Week 11/2019 – Geely takes aim at Model 3 | Lots of new EVs | demand for EVs the Trojan horse for Chinese auto brands
#Top5 #EVNews Week 9/2019 – Will the $35k Tesla Model 3 make some EV models obsolete? | Flood of of new PHEVs | Hyundai feeling the pinch of electrification