https://cdn1.wattev2buy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/10064136/hycan-logo-evgenius-clear-bg-200.png

Hycan Electric Vehicles

The Chinese automaker, Hycan, is a joint venture between the state-owned Guangzhou Automobile Group Co (GAC) and NIO formed in 2017 and headquartered in Hangzhou. The company is formed with a registered capital of 500 million yuan ($70 million). Shareholding of the company includes the management team, which holds 10%, with GAC and NIO splitting the remaining 90%. Production is handled by GAC while NIO takes charge of the distribution.

Future Hycan Electric vehicles

TOOLS TO COMPARE ELECTRIC VEHICLES

We have designed some cool tools to compare electric vehicles. Our tools include a mobile app, charging cost calculator and EV selector. Use wattEV2Buy’s proprietary tools to find the ideal EV for your requirements and determine the cost of charging EVs.

Top 5 Electric Vehicle News Stories of Week 22 2020

Top 5 Electric Vehicle News Stories of Week 22 2020

TOP EV NEWS #1 – BUSY WEEK FOR VW EV STRATEGY It has been a busy week for the VW Group as it implements its EV strategy.In China, VW signed a letter of intent to expand its cooperation with and ownership of JAC (Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Co.) According to the...