MERCEDES VISION URBANETIC CONCEPT VAN SPECS
MERCEDES EV SALES
Interested in buying a Mercedes electric car?
See how the price and range of Mercedes’s EV models compare with its competitors in key markets.
Go to our detailed breakdown of Global EV Sales to see how the Mercedes EV models fares to its competitors in the fast-growing EV market.
THE MERCEDES VISION URBANETIC CONCEPT VAN IN THE NEWS
Week 37 2018 - Daimler unveils its vision for future mobility
Daimler’s Mercedes Benz Vans unveiled its vision for future mobility this week in Copenhagen. The evolutionary mobility concept is introduced as Vision Urbanetic. The Urbanetic is a platform on which ride sharing or delivery modules could be added. The “skate” is 5.14 meters long and offers load space of 3.7 meters which can either accommodate a 12 person ride sharing module or a cargo unit carrying ten EPAL pallets. Mercedes Vans highlights the Urbanetic as follows:
- Completely new mobility concept for on-demand, efficient, comfortable and sustainable mobility
- Autonomous driving platform that can be fitted as required with a cargo module for goods transportation or with a people-mover module
- Battery-electric drive for zero local emissions and virtually noiseless mobility
- Mobility concepts embedded within an intelligent, self-learning IT infrastructure for the continual analysis of transportation needs
- Supply and demand captured in real time and vehicle resources used to optimum effect
- Maximum economy, efficiency and flexibility for cities, mobility providers and users.
Not sure which model EV to choose?
wattEV2Buy’s easy to use EV Select tool helps identify which electric vehicle is perfect for your specific requirements. EV Select compare electric vehicles battery electric range over various vehicle types. Within four clicks you can get the perfect luxury sedan able to drive your required distance on battery power.
Unsure what the charging cost will be?
wattEV2Buy’s easy to use Charging Cost Calculator compare electric vehicles charging cost in your state and relate it to equivalent gasoline cost. The charging cost calculator also allows you to be specific and customize your electricity cost in kWh and provide results in miles and kilometers, making it usable all over the world.
#Top5 #EVNews Week 37/2018 – Crowdfunding for another electric pickup | Aston Martin Rapid E specs unveiled | PSA Group unveils two new EVs | BMW iNext
#Top5 #EVNews Week 36/18 – The EQC400 4MATIC | New EV Models at the market | China puts the brakes on automakers | The battle at the top
#Top5 #EVNews Week 35/2018 – Dyson EV plans take flight | Two pre-production EVs roll of assembly lines | Kandi adapts its EVs for the US market